Sunday, November 11, 2012

Xtabay Brides Revisited




















I can't believe it's been a whole year since we opened the Bridal Salon! I was going through my old files and found a folder Holly Andres had sent me last year. In it were pictures she had taken of models wearing Xtabay wedding gowns (all of which have now sold) in the brand new Bridal Salon. Being a modern girl I was only interested in looking at the color pictures she'd taken. I failed to ever see them in black and white! So I was surprised when I looked and realized how fabulous they were. So I thought I'd share them with you:)

Xtabay Vintage Bridal Salon is excited to be featured in the Oregonian coming up soon this month. Here are some shots of an Xtabay bride during a fitting with our seamstress Erin--while being photographed by Ross Hamilton of the Oregonian.






Do you recognize the gown she purchased? It's one of the gowns above--I think she looks stunning!

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. She looks beautiful! I love the buttons going down the back.

    ReplyDelete