Monday, October 20, 2014

The Coats Are Coming...















I have been anxiously waiting for the temperature to fall below 60 degrees here in Portland. Lo and behold yesterday the mercury rose to 80 and I said forget it, I'm putting the coats out! It's bound to get cool here one of these days,  and these coats are too fantastic to sit around another day in our (temperature controlled:)) storage closet. 
So I spent the better half of today taking pictures in our new photo "studio"(back room) of some of my favorite coats in our fall collection. Keep in mind, this is just the tip of the iceberg, we have many, many more in the shop. 
I am always amazed to see how "on trend" the coats we amass over the summer months become. The pastel pink 1970's mohair coat by Chloe looks to of jumped off the front page of the Nordstrom catalog I just received.
All of these coats are available to purchase in the shop and will be available in our Etsy shop tomorrow afternoon.
Come by and try them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment